Welcome! By joining the Purely Wild Life Community (or “PWL”) you agree to our terms of service & Privacy which are as follows.
1. You must be between thee ages of 13 – 19 years of age to create an Account that will entitle you to use the Service.
2. You must provide your full legal name, a valid email address, and any other information requested during sign-up including but not limited to the legal name for a parent or guardian in order to complete the registration process. You may from time to time be required to provide further contact and other information as a condition of continuing use of part(s) or all of the Service.
3. By entering your email and phone number you are agreeing to receive communication from PWL
3. You must update any information provided immediately if it becomes inaccurate and must ensure that the email address in your Account information is at all times a valid address at which you can be contacted.
4. You must not provide any false or inaccurate information whether during the registration process or otherwise.
5. Accounts must not be registered by a “bot” or any other automated process or method.
6. You will need to create a log-in name and a password in order to establish an Account. You must not use a log-in name that is also being used by anyone else, and your log-in name must not be vulgar, offensive or otherwise objectionable, as determined by Purely Wild Life at their sole discretion. Protecting your Account and preserving the security of your password is your responsibility. The Purely Wild Life Owner shall have no obligation or liability to you or any third party for any loss or damage resulting from your failure to maintain adequate protection for your Account, log-in name and/or password.
7. Only one person may use a log-in. Stated differently, a single login must not be shared by multiple users.
8. An Account may not be transferred or converted to a new Account. However, an Account can be upgraded, for a separate charge, in order to obtain premium features and/or functionality that the Network Owner may choose to make available to you.
9. Notwithstanding any of the above, you acknowledge and agree that the Service Terms will apply to anyone that you authorize, allow or otherwise permit to use your Account, user ID and/or password that you create, and, moreover, that you will be personally responsible and solely liable for the consequences, including the potential termination of your Account(s), that may result if any such person(s) violates any of the provisions of the Service Terms.
CODE OF CONDUCT
By agreeing to these Terms, you’re agreeing that, when using the Services, you will follow these rules:
- Don’t do anything illegal.
- Don’t engage in any activity that exploits, harms, or threatens to harm children or any member of this community.
- Don’t send spam or engage in phishing. Spam is unwanted or unsolicited bulk email, postings, contact requests, SMS (text messages), instant messages, or similar electronic communications. Phishing is sending emails or other electronic communications to fraudulently or unlawfully induce recipients to reveal personal or sensitive information, such as passwords, dates of birth, Social Security numbers, passport numbers, credit card information, financial information, or other sensitive information, or to gain access to accounts or records, exfiltration of documents or other sensitive information, payment and/or financial benefit.
- Don’t publicly display or use the Services to share inappropriate content or material (involving, for example, nudity, bestiality, pornography, offensive language, graphic violence, or criminal activity).
- Don’t engage in activity that is fraudulent, false or misleading (e.g., asking for money under false pretenses, impersonating someone else, manipulating the Services to increase play count, or affect rankings, ratings, or comments).
- Don’t circumvent any restrictions on access to or availability of the Services.
- Don’t engage in activity that is harmful to you, the Services or others (e.g., transmitting viruses, stalking, posting terrorist or violent extremist content, communicating hate speech, or advocating violence against others).
- Don’t infringe upon the rights of others (e.g., unauthorized sharing of copyrighted music or other copyrighted material, resale or other distribution of Bing maps, or photographs).
- Don’t engage in activity that violates the privacy of others.
- Don’t help others break these rules.
ENFORCEMENT. If you violate these Terms, we may stop providing Services to you or we may close your PWL account. We may also block delivery of a communication (like email, file sharing or instant message) to or from the Services in an effort to enforce these Terms or we may remove or refuse to publish Your Content for any reason. When investigating alleged violations of these Terms, PWL reserves the right to review Your Content in order to resolve the issue. However, we cannot monitor the entire Services and make no attempt to do so.
By providing you or your child’s email you agree to receiving communication from PWL. By providing you or your child’s phone number, you agree to receive service notifications/messages to your mobile phone. Text messaging rates may apply. If you no longer wish to receive such emails or text messages you agree that you will opt out through the instructions provided
1. You must hold either a valid credit card, an account with an approved third party payment provider (e.g. PayPal), or any other approved payment method that Purely Wild Life notifies to you in order to pay for any Account that involves a charge.
2. Where charges apply, your use of the Service is and will be billed by the Purely Wild Life in accordance with billing procedures that it notifies to you. Any and all payments are non-refundable.
3. There will be no refunds or credits for any partial month(s) of Service, nor any refunds or credits for any unused portion of any month(s), relating to any registered Account.
4. An upgrade from any free trial plan made available by Purely Wild Life to a paying plan will end your free trial period.
5. For any upgrade from your existing plan level (including a free trial plan) to any new plan level made available by Purely Wild Life, your chosen payment method approved by Purely Wild Life will automatically be billed at the new rate in accordance with the billing procedures that the Network Owner notifies to you.
6. When you provide Purely Wild Life with details about your chosen payment method, you are (i) representing that you are the owner (or an authorized user) of the payment method you have chosen, and (ii) confirming that Purely Wild Life is entitled to charge the referenced payment method for the particular subscription fee and other charges (if any) applicable to the particular payment plan that you have chosen.
7. You are responsible for all of the charges that are incurred as a result of your use of the Service, including, without limitation, any applicable taxes, as well as for all purchases made by you or anyone else that you authorize, allow or otherwise permit to access and use your Account(s) and/or any web page(s) or content that relates to your Account(s). You are also responsible for any Internet service provider charges, as well as for any telephone, wireless and/or other connection fees that you may incur when accessing and using the Service.
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Purely Wild Life may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name. If you purchase Purely Wild Life products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction. We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future. Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Purely Wild Life. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the company to provide quality and general statistics regarding use of the Purely Wild Life website.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Purely Wild Life collects and uses your personal information to operate its website and deliver the services you have requested such as receiving free downloads, email updates, and delivering purchased products and services. Purely Wild Life may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Purely Wild Life.
Purely Wild Life does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Purely Wild Life may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, or provide customer support. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Purely Wild Life, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Purely Wild Life may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within our site in order to determine what Purely Wild Life products are the most popular and helpful. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Purely Wild Life to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area or product offering.
Under certain circumstances, Purely Wild Life may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency). Purely Wild Life may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: comply with a legal obligation, protect and defend the rights or property of Purely Wild Life, protect the personal safety of users of the Purely Wild Life website or the public, or to protect against legal liability.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Purely Wild Life secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
CHILDREN UNDER THIRTEEN
Purely Wild Life does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
OPT-OUT AND UNSUBSCRIBE
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. You can cancel your membership at anytime through your profile/account.
CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT
Purely Wild Life will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback.
Purely Wild Life welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. Please contact Purely Wild Life at email@example.com.